Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable debugging?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a module pool program. I want to disable the debugging mode for that program which we do using /h in the command field. How can we do that?

4 REPLIES 4

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact your basis they Will be able to provide the Help to Disable the Debugging option, this is possible with Authorization. But i am not sure this can be done in the Object level. just check with your basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove all the stop points in the Program, it will work as if there is no debuggging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

remove all the break points in your module pool program then it will not go into debugging . it will directly run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)you may mark the programme as a system programme at the programes attributes. After that /H would'nt work anymore unless system debugging is switched on.

2) If the code is more sensible but short (i.e. authority-check raising an error) you may defien a makro for that purpose (DEFINE my_makro. ... END-OF-DEFINITION).

3) If the input of licence numbers ore similar pocedures are affected you may hide the code. Ask SAP directly how to (you should be a partner than - or have at least your registered namespace.)

kind regards,

Holger