cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of CO41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts.

I want to reverse all production order to become planned order, which are converted by CO41. Any possiblity.

If no then how can I change in Production Order Qty collectivly?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the state of your production orders to TECO and run MRP again.

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, but how system will get to know the requirements as I would have done the system status as teco.

Please explain the system behavior for your reply.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You stated that you converted PldOrds to PrdOrds. This means that those PldOrds were generated during MRP run (I assume). At that time the PrdOrds didn't exist at all, so your question is strange.

IThe system didn't use the PrdOrds that were generated from the PldOrds as requirements since they didn't exist at all. The situation is that they (PrdOrds) were created from the PldOrds.

So, SAP calculated the PldOrds based on other requirements.

I'm only saying that you should set the state of those PrdOrds to TECO that come from CO41 conversion. After that, if the original requirements are the same, you should get the same PldOrds as the result of a new MRP run.

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 10, 2008 7:56 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use CO44/COHV for marking the orders as TECO (Technically Complete) this is mass process.

Or else re-read the master data which will rever the order back to Created status provided there are no goods movements against the order then change the quantity.

Requrement you will get in MD62 or MD73. Then change the requirement and run MRP again.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)