cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting PAYEXT idoc to MT100 format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on bank scenario in XI and the current requirement is to send the payment instruction to bank in MT100 format wrap in XML through XI.

For this I am using T.code F110 to generate idoc PAYEXT, now wan to convert it into MT100 format using XI.

So please suggest me how can i do that.

Regards,

Brij

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is Swift formate..

Check the blog ..It will solve your issue..

[http://www3.ingbank.pl/_itemserver/wholesale/INGOnline/ING_Online_file_formats_EN.pdf]

[ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/integration/support/supportpacs/individual/id05.pdf]

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakasu,

from the file that u have sent , I can get the structure of MT100 and other SWIFT format,

but for converting my idoc to this format, what i need to do?

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ur scenario is IDOC to file(MT100) scenario, At receiver end generate structure according to MT100 format structure. If SWIFT adapter is available use SWIFT adapter else use file adapter with FCC we can generate MT100 format easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot NALLAM ,

this is wat i was tryin to make sure from long time, so now it is confirmd that i have to use SWIFT adapter or FCC. but wan to knw ur personal view, which will be better to use from this two.so that i wll start like wise.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Most of the time i am using FILE with FCC, i never use SWIFT adapter, first check with SWIFT i think it is little bit easy to generate file compare with FILE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP XI , does not support Swift out of the box. So you need to go for some third party adapter like SeeBurger, iWay or any other.

If your company don't have many EDI format , just go for Adapter module creation - FCC would not work as MT100 is complex structure.

Let me know if you require any additonal information regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Dijesh Tanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dijesh ,

I am working on this bank scenario first time, n here the basis guy is also unfamiliar with XI,

I will really appreciate if you can send me some link of document for using swift adapter,and workin with bank scnario.

one more thing i wan to know is from where i can get the swift adapter, i searched in iwaysoftware site but finding its difficult to get it.

Thanks,

Brij..

Edited by: brijesh soni on Sep 10, 2008 2:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have specifically worked on SeeBurger , MT940 & XI. Below is some of the link that you can refer for SeeBurger.

It comes under financial solution of SeeBurger :

http://www.seeburger.com/edi-xml-standards/

I had once also designed Java module for MT940. It's not that much complex but again if you have many standard go for some third party tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Dijesh Tanna.

piyush_mathur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dijesh,

Thanks for the response. But in our case we are not using XI. We have to post the data direct from SAP to Bank Server and Bank needs file in MT100 format. Is there any way to generate MT100 format file from SAP R/3 Only? So we have to do all mapping or data format in R/3 Only.

Thanks Piyush

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Program RFFOEDI1 which generates IDOC for format MT100

Ravi.

Answers (0)