Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user access to xi server folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am polling a file from a folder in XI server. The user

"everyone" was removed for the folder in security permissions. Now in rwb it shows no such directory exist.

My question is which user is used when polling the folder. Is it the service user or the dialog user ? Is it PIAFUSER?

Thanks,

Aju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is due to authorization problem, first get user level access (read/write) permission on folder after that only specific user can access folder and can write/read data from folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just cross verify the user's list i.e

i. XIREPUSER: Access XI Repository

ii. XIDIUSER: Access XI Directory for configuration

iii. XIISUSER: Get the cache updates from XI directory to Runtime Cache (Integration server user)

iv. XILDUSER: Get business system name from SLD user

v. XIRWBUSER: Get monitoring information to runtime workbench.

vi. XIAPPLUSER: Access XI engine for message processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

As u r polling from the XI server ,there is no need of credentials, Check u need to give the path like E:\Folder1. If u r using as a shared folder then u need some cedentials for u need to defined as
XI-server\shared Folder1

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii !!

First you have to get the folder created with required access - read,write,delete etc. if, this folder is having authorized access, basis will give you user id and password to access it.

It may be dialog or service user,depending on xi server folder settings maintained by basis..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check the check box in sender cc Use Authentication then only this user and pwd is required else not required.

Regards

Seshagiri