Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ WF is triggering twise for two different release code at a same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My Scenario is like this.

When a RFQ is created it goes for release based upon the release procedure defined, max number release availble are 2 (R1 and R2 with different approver).

My problem is:

When i create a RFQ in ME41n, my workflow for RFQ is getting triggered two times for two different release code at a same time.

Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the standard behaviour. Please remember the event is getting triggered for different Release Code for the same RFQ. Each Wflow is responsible for Releasing of RFQ for that Release Code.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip Kar,

Yes, i knew that, but as per the business scenario, R2 cannot release the RFQ unless and untill R1 releases the RFQ.

If R2 can release the RFQ before R1 releases the RFQ, how come it will satisfy the pre-requsite of the RFQ release procedure.

I am really sorry, i know a little in MM functional. If i said anything wrong, kindly guide me how to achive this.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the PO is not subjected Item level Release. In the Header Level frelease the event should get trigger according to what you said.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip Kar,

Sorry, i am talking about RFQ not about PO.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was meaning the same. Please check whether it is Item wise Release or header Release.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip Kar

It is overall release not an item wise release.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji K.