Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have doubt on assembly processing.

I am creating a service material and then creating a sales order on it. In CN08 i have assigned a standard network and WBS element to the service material. Now my understanding is that once i save the Sales order then it should create the corresponding project in PS.

Now if this is correct then can anyone guide me how to identify this project created in PS. The other doubt is that service material has its price. So is this price is tobe adopted by the sales order or do it need to be added manually?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

If the standard WBS is E-1004 and sales order created is 12345. System creates project as E-2345 ie last 4 digits of sales order and mask as per std WBS.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it into my system but i am unable to find the project.

In my case the stnd. WBS is Y004 and the sales order is 312 so i tried to find out project as Y312.

Is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can find Prj from sales oder in Reports like CNS41 where if u click on DB profile tick the Selection criteria as Sales doc --Put ur sales doc in the slection upon execution u can know the project.

Values from sales doc will be the planned revenue for the corresponding WBS can be seen in same report

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be Y0312. It seems ur standard WBS doesnt have coding mask. For the time being, the option suggested by Rasam is better to find out the project number. Later you can arrive to the logic, how it is getting formed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to find it by using CNS41 and I am getting error message as no objects were selected.

Request you to guide me on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try one of these methods:

1. Open table AUFK in SE16N tcode. Enter the sales order number in field 'KDAUF' and execute. You will get network and WBS from here. Open the network or WBS in CJ20N and look in assignment tab.

2. In VA03, open sales order. Double click on material item and check 'Account assignment' tab.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prj is not created in assembly processing.

Check out Sales material with strategy 85

Std Network/WBS created.

Assign Sales Material to Std Project Definition in CN08.

While creating sales order itself system will trigger the message for generating Network and while saving it will show Message for Project definition.If u put Created status for n/w and project definition while creating Std template.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Sep 10, 2008 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case there is no WBS element when i followed the point 2 mentioned in your solution.

And when i tried solution 1, there also i am unable to find any objects.

Now i am felling that i have done some mistake while creating the service material or assigning the standard WBS and network to the material in CN08.

Request to guide me on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the service material in MM03 MRP view 3 here Material strategu shuld be 85

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the changes suggested by you but still i am unable to find the respective projects against the sales order

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u created another sales order with changed sales material i.e. with Strategy 85. System will not create project for previous sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru this link thoruoghly and check if all settings are done:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/ab/5d4868733311d2b6600000e82d8bd1/content.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have created new service material as well as new sales order for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When ur selecting sales item in VA01 select it and go to Procurement Tab Here the requirement type shuld be KMPN If not u check out material strategy 85.

If that also correct Go to OVZG here u can check Fo 085 req is ticked or not it shuld be ticked.

Here itself against 212 in Type column PS04 shuld be there.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked and all the settings suggested by you are present in my system.

Can you please share your personal mail ID so that i can forward you the details with the scrren shots. Where you can have alook and able to guide me properly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out on my profile,

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I have forwarded the dos. Request you to have a look and help me in finding the solutions.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition to Shrikant

the price for the service material needs to be maintained manually in sales order or by setting pricing conditions to populate it automatically