Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need log of the users who changed the partner profiles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some user has been changed partner profiles of the CUA configuration Setup.

It is displaying only Agent Name. They delete the Inbound and outbound parameters of the partner profiles created by CUA. So, I need to trace out the user who changed these parameters.

It will be appreciate if anybody can help in this issue.

Thanks,

Shiva.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member248712
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Depending on your system version try using ST03 and or ST03N and look for the T-code WE20 and who executed it just before the error happened.

AB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved this issue by deleting the partner profiles created by CUA in all child clients. And delete the Distribution model in all child clients and re-distribute the distribution model from Master client.

Now its working fine.

But I am not able to trace out the user who changed partner profiles. I checked in ST03N but i didnt get the information abt the we20. ( I am using ECC 6.0 version).

And in WE20 it is not showing any User ID who changed the partner profiles. I checked in following tables but I didnt find any changed details of partner profiles.

EDIPHO

EDMSG

EDP12

EDP13

EDP21

EDPP1

T002T

T005T

Regards,

shiva.

0 Kudos

The majority of the cofig type transactios (if you are usig the correct one) have a menu option to "Display change documents"... where ever those might be.

For some of them (e.g. table logging) you need to have turned the logs on.

Cheers,

Julius