Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP consultants,

Please tell me how to customze the following,

I have 3 plant. I want to customize the seperate excise group and series group for subcontracting operation for each plant.

Please tell me how to configure the same.

Regards.

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if all your three diffrent plants falls under three diffrent excise geographical locations then create three diffrent Excise Grps for each plant similarly create the three diffrent series grps for S/C scenarios.

Go to SPRO->Log General->Tax on goods Movement->India->Basic Settings->create Excise grps & Create Series Grps...

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deay Sujoy,

Three plants are lying at Mumbai,Delhi & Chennai.

Regards.

Sandeep

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Excise Registrations > Here Maintain 3 Excise Registrations for Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai Plants

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Plant Settings > Here maintain Plant Settings for Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai Plants

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Excise Groups > Here define 3 Excise Groups for Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai Plants

Then Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Subcontracting Attributes > Here define Subcontracting Attributes for Excise Groups for Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai Plants

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcontracting process will not work for Plant to Plant.(Intra company)

Do Stock transfer Process for these Subcontracting process.

For the Plant there will always a separate Excise group/Series group.

Do the settings as per the standard.

While Stock transfer to other plant create the outgoing excise invoice in J1IS and take the credit and same when you recieve the material

rgds

Chidanand