Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MDM workflow entries are not showing in UWL

Hi All,

Currently I am using Business Partners repository.I checked the workflow property AutoLaunch is Immediate. I can see worlfow items in MDM Data Manager. For that I opened MDM Data Manager with repository (Business Partner) --> (selected table) Business Partner --> (Selected tab) Workflows. Here I am able to see some tasks with status as Completed and Received. But I am not getting any task or notification in UWL. Here, again explaining what are all the steps, I have done in the portal.

1. Imported 3 sca files with version of MDM 5.5 SP06.

2. Created 2 systems for Business partner and Products Reposiory.Named alias as SAP_MDM_Repository_Bupa, SAP_MDM_Repository_Prod.(Because, standard mdm uwl config file using these alias names for system).Done user mapping with owner of the workflow.

3. Referesh the UWL System

4. Created UWL Connector for MDM in UWL Administration page. Status of this connection is Successfull.

5. Done Clear Cahe for All UWL Systems.

Then I entered into the Business partner repositorty (through MDM Data Manager)--> Changed one record.

For this Change I am getting task that status as completed in MDM Data manager under ther Workflows tab of

the corresponding table. But I am NOT getting any entries regarding this in UWL.

And also, I am not able view the MDM task attributes in UWL.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks,

Venkatesh R

Tags:
replied

Hi Venkatesh,

You dont have to change any thing in the config file. Just create a new repository (not std one) and try the scenario forget about the config file but remember to mention Tables with Workflows property.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question