cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Management record in Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting any object management record for routing while changing using change no or ECR. But in Bom and material I am able to see. Is there any setting to be given for routing for history reqmts. Change documents a getting generated in CA60 and CA61. Kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For change number in Routing:-

PP task lists: initial screen -> Change number -> Transaction code -> Tick Req.

Setting the Transaction code fields Required indicate that you have make the ECN number compulsory when changing or creating the routing.

We change only Document through ECR.

If we want to link system status to these above user status.

The user tracks ECR by means of user status

Please check with below t.code.

CA61 - Routing

CA63 - Rate Routing.

u can see the details of changes at "overview of change document" screen.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am elaborating my problem. While changing the Routing using change no I am not able to see the changed master data in object management record of change no. but for bom and material it is comming in change no ie we can see a copy of master data in cc02 object tab. Is there any way to see the changed routing master data in change no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in the change number created by you, chcck in the object types whether the Task list has got check for generate change record .

If not try to check that.

I tired with a case for a master record change number i tried checking this check box and later it worked.

Please ensure that the settinf for making the change number mandatory in PP task llist initial screen is done as suggest by above.

Thx,

MJ