Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ01 Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to crate Query in SQ01 through some documentation. I lost at sorting, Totaling in Basic list.

There are small windows like "Sort Fields", "Totaling Fields". I read like we need to drag and drop the field into windows for Sorting and totaling. But, it is not allowing me to drag and drop. Please tell me the way, How to drag and drop the values for sorting and totaling.

if possible please give some information about Ranked and statistics lists?

Thanks,

KN

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for sorting the fields drag the fileds to the toolbar to sort.

click on the particular field value which you want to sort then you will observe some color box appears on the particular field then drag it to the toolbar to sort.

thanks and reagrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For drag and drop just click on the field once. The field will be highlited in blue box. then just drag & drop that blue box into the respective window like summation.

If the field after selection are not highlightd in blue box then click on back button , come out of basic list and again go to the basic list .