cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing ISsue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have maintained values in condition record but it is not reflected in the sales order.

I would like to check whether any copy control is there from condition records to sales order

Cheers

Edie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi edie

Check out whether u have maintained condition type in v/08 and check it mandatory. and maintain condition records for that. then u can get condition records in sales order.

for ex: PR00 (V/08) Check as mandatory

in vk11 maintain condition records

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Edie

Few things you need to check are

- In your pricing procedure, check whether you have assigned the correct From-To step number

- The validity period in condition record is within the date of sale order creation

- In V/06, for that condition type, what value you have maintained for the field Manual entries

- In V/06, check whether both Valid from and Valid To fields are blank

- In V/06, also check for the fields Calculat.type and Scale basis, what value you have maintained

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition record all the fields are taking except one field called Condition group. I dont know why only this field not getting trigered since the Condition group 4 remains blank pricing is not determined

Please advice

Cheers

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pls check the requirement routine that is assigned to the pricing procedure in V/08.

Unless the requirement is met, the condition type wont apply to your pricing.

Also check the copy contgrols from source doc to target doc. Check what setting you have in 'pricing type' at item level.

Regards,

Sivanand