cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noted item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how to post a noted item and how to do its automatic reversal ?

Thanks

Smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Noted items are informative special G/L transactions that are not intended to be displayed or

included in the general ledger but are only to remind users of outstanding payments due or to be

made.

Noted items are managed as a line item in the open item account and the special G/L account.

Therefore you should always activate the line item display for these accounts.

Examples of Noted Items: Down payment request, bill of exchange request

They does not affect the account balance, and also does not form a part of automatic clearing program. So, the need to reverse them only arises if the special g/l transaction is not to be continued for further effect.

otherwise its fine

thanx

alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for the prompt reply.

so i can post a noted item for the payment that is to be made after a few months.

Which special GL will be used for this and can this get reversed automatically on the very next day?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

special gl transactions are the transactions like down

payment requests, bill of exchange , guarantees received

and made etc. you have convert into normal items manually by clearing special gl accounts.

Check the following thread:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/FIBP/FI-AP-AP-BE.pdf

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi that is correct but for my case which special GL will I use?

Is automatic reversal possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi that is correct but for my case which special GL will I use?

Is automatic reversal possible?

former_member1240588
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Noted item creat one statical Entry ,only one line items. WE clear ir when we do down payment entry .

we have to select that entry at the time of Down Payment. reverse we can do through fb08.

Jain

former_member1244686
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

noted items don't have any FI Entry. For Example F-37/F-47 - Down Payment Request. These cleared when you use them in make any down payment. we can reverse them using FB08

regards,

R.Ramakrishnaraj