Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some pm question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have some questions as following

1.can anyone explain the usage of indicator "Fix.Opr.Amt"? this indicator is in pm order operation general tab.

2. In background, I saw several place we can configure planner group. one in master data in plant maintenance->technical object->define planner group. another in maintenance plan->task list->general data

->configure planner group

I want to know the difference between the two configuration

thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor

hi

Planner group in task list is the one who is responsible for maintaining the task list.whatever you have specified here only reflect while creating the task list

whereas in technical object ,Planner group is called maintenance planner group is a group of employees planning and executing the task in plant

Also reg fix op qty you can view the sap help which is self explanatory

Indicator: fixed lot external processing

Indicator which specifies whether the externally processed operation is to be costed with or without regard to the lot size, that is, whether the costs for different lot sizes are the same or different.

Use

For plant maintenance:

If this indicator is set, the system does not take the execution factor into account.

The indicator fixed operation quantity is used primarily for sub-operations, whose superior operation has an execution factor, which should not be passed on to the sub-operation.

You can also use the indicator in the operation, if you want to prevent an execution factor in the routing being copied to a maintenance order.

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)