Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Simple Questions about the CE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,Experts .

I am new to the CE .

I read some information about the CE Architecture,

I am wondering the difference between the CE and Net weaver studio ,CE and GP ,VC ect .

what i really want is that using flex plug-in edition ,in the CE or NetWeaver ,as both is Eclipse based ,i think it's a reasonable way .

Which enviroment is better ,for enterprise UI 2.0 means flex component can communicate with web dynpro without any difficulty ,while the webdynpro can communication the flex component through the way of implenent the flex component into webdynpro as normal way implementing a webdynpro component ?

Any tips ?

Thanks in Advance

Eleanor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information .

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I am wondering the difference between the CE and Net weaver studio ,CE and GP ,VC ect .

With the SAP NetWeaver platform, you can align IT with business requirements. SAP combines composition technologies and application functionality to reduce IT complexity and increase business flexibility. With SAP NetWeaver, you can compose applications using enterprise services, orchestrate business processes and events, manage enterprise information, and deliver applications and content to users more quickly and cost-effectively.

SAP Netweaver includes a comprehensive set of tools.

SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment u2013 Provides a robust environment for design, deployment and running of composite applications that comply with enterprise service-oriented architecture .

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio u2013 Offers a convenient user interface and rich functionality for developing J2EE applications

>>>what i really want is that using flex plug-in edition ,in the CE or NetWeaver ,as both is Eclipse based ,i think it's a reasonable way .

SAP NetWeaver CE includes:

Support for different layers of a composite application (including Java EE 5 development, service layer, user interface technologies, and process layer)

Software tools and templates at all levels to increase development efficiency and application homogeneity

Model- and code-generation-based methods via tools that store models in a proprietary metamodel repository

To facilitate the development of composite applications, SAP NetWeaver CE supports the following:

Application development with Eclipse-based SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

User interface design with SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer, Web Dynpro, and SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe

Process orchestrations with guided procedures

Service composition with SAP Composite Application Framework

Service discovery and registry with UDDI-compliant, Enterprise Services Repository

Application deployment with Java EE 5-based SAP NetWeaver Application Server

Solution life-cycle management with SAP NetWeaver

The SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment (SAP NetWeaver CE) provides a robust environment for the design and implementation of composite applications. It offers the tools and the environment necessary for building and running composite applications fast and efficiently.

I hope this will clarify you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha