cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Sales R/3 edition Audit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are using an Internet Sales R/3 Edition 4.0 (WAS 6.40)connected to the WEB via a Web Dispatcher. Now I have some guys asking me about users logon and measurement to Internet Sales site supported by Internet Sales.

Is there a way to get users logon information within ISA or WEB Dispatcher? I can get the information from R/3 side but that is not useful because they want to know site usage.

Regards,

FF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I finally understood what they really want. Well wanted the site statistics not the audit data.

Anyway I've found a great document at SDN and also information at help.sap.com.

I've activated the LOGGING on SAP Web Dispatcher to provide the data required to build site access statistics.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b2e6e332-0401-0010-16ad-d6aca84b...

kind regards,

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

The number of users that log on to your system can be viewed anytime by checking the transaction AL08 at the basis layer.

Roughly, each logged in user will appear with his Business partner ID as the login ID in the above transaction.

If I have logged into the web shop with the user id XYZ, then in AL08, XYZ will appear at least once. It may be more if you are performing several operations on the webshop simultaneously- searching in one window, payment in another window etc.,

Hence, at any point in time if 100 users are logged in, you will see at least 100 connections to your ABAP layer. For anonymous users, i.e. users who are not logged in, you will see entries with the JCO user, (user id specified by you in the XCM for jco component).

Further, you can control the number of users who log in to your webshop using the paramter "maxcon" in the jco component in the XCM configuration for your application.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson!

That's correct. But I would like to know if there's a way to get that information, from AUDIT point of view, within SAP Internet Sales. For instance I would like to know who logged 1 week ago, user/date/time, logoff/timeout date and response time per transaction.

Cheers,

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I believe this can be achieved along with many more advanced features in a module called CCMS, the details of which are mentioned below. I apologize for I do not have much knowledge on this, you'll need to post a query for the same.

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04S/helpdata/EN/49/6272376d3bfa2be10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson S. Raj