Did you mean: 

Error deleting PDF documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error while delting documents fron PDF table

Error is

"No Query Results Returned"

Has any one come across this error and how was it fixed..?

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I have not seen this kind of a error before.

However, the pdf's will be like look-up table values.

So they can't be deleted until you un-assign them from the Main Table records.

Hence, ensure that the pdfs that you are trying to delete are not linked to the Main Table records. And if yes, then un-assign the link from the Record Mode. Otherwise, you will have to first delete the main table record and then Pdfs.

If still not working, then Check your repository for errors and repair if found any. Upload the repository with update indices.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Load the repository with Update Indices option and then try to delete it. Lets try...

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin/Jitesh,

At first Thanks for your reply..

I dont know what the issue was ..PDF's which i cud not delete were not assigned to any record in Mian tabkle...Also i didnt unload repository..

But PDF's which i wanted to delete didnt had thumbnail..and whenever i tried to delete them it gave me the error ( I cud delete 280 record of 385 records which wree all without thumbnails)...Only the last 100 records gave the error...So was confused why is giivng this error..

So I went in PDF table Reimported them and generated thumbnails for these 100 left recordsand to my surprise i was able to delet them now..

I dont know what thumbnail had to do with deletion ..AnywaysIssue is resolved but mystery remains for me

Once agin Thanks to both I have rewarded the points to both..

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar..