cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO cancelled after creation of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

I have one issue. Some one created the sale order after run MRP purchase request get created we have converted the purchase request to Purchase order now some one cancelled the sale order there is no requirement how to trace which user cancel the order.

This is ST40 strategy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In next MRP run after SO calcellation , u will get an exception message that cancel the process for the PO. After that u have to delete it manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want know which user delete the order

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though the sales order is gone from the database, you can still see the change history of who deleted the order and when. To do this (I'm on 3.1I), go to Sales Order --> Display --> put the number in and go to Environment --> Changes. Then Green check and it will tell you the history.

After the record (order) gets deleted from the database, to get a list of records deleted you will need to run a report (user defined), with the query for VBAK table, for order type and the missing numbers. The date may also be required. Once you get this, you can find out when and who changed (deleted) the documents.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply

I tried am not finding