Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of screens under particular Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the number of screens and screen names under particular transaction. How can i know. Please suggest me.

Thanks&Regards

Venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SE80 and open your transaction. you will find the screen numbers and program names.

otherwise go to system->status....here also you will find the main program name and screen number.

Regards,

venkat

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with SE80

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone guide me

Thanks&Regards,

VenkatK

0 Kudos

Hi venkat.

can u give me any example t.code.

I can guide you from there.

0 Kudos

Hi SARAVANNAN

These are the Tcodes : FBL1N , FBV3 and FCH2. Plese guide me How can i find the number of screens and screen names for each Tcode.

Thanks&Regards,

VenkatK

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

For FBL1N , go to this transaction and then System->Status ...see the prorgam name RFITEMAP and double click on this. You can get the associated screen number and names now.

Likewise for FBV3 , the program is SAPMF05V and for FCH2 it is SAPMFCHK.

Thanks and Regards

Shivika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Identitfy the program associated with the transcation,which was specified by Shivika i.e Go to ur tcode->System->staus,here u can find the program asscoiated to the Tcode.

Now go to tcode-Se51 and provide the program name and go for F4 help on the field screen number,there u can notice ur screens attached the program.

Regards

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SE80 and open your transaction. you will find the screen numbers and program names.

otherwise go to system->status....here also you will find the main program name and screen number.

Regards,

venkat