cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoid combination of sales orders in deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people. The users needs to do a delivery for each sales order. But they work with the VL10* trx. I tried to do it, changing the copy control between sales orders and deliveries, but doesn't work. Reading the SAP documentation, I noticed than maybe its not possible avoid this, because the mass transacctions (VL10*) had its own routines of combination and always will try to combine if its possible.

It's this true? Can I avoid this combination? How?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. Well, I tried your suggestion but it doesn't work. Maybe with this explanation you can achieve a better understand:

The costumer had 2 SO for the same day, of the same material but different batch. So, all the information in the SO are the same, except the batch number. When I try to work with the VL10* transactions the system combine both SO in 1 delivery. But here need one delivery for each SO.

So, can I do the split? Its this been possible or its an standar function of the mass transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this scenario is not a regular scenario and used for few customers,

you can use 'VL01N' transaction to create a delivery for a single SO.

other wise you need to develop a user exit for the specific customers need to have a single deliveries and include it in the proper location of delivery creation program.

hope this helps you

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. Thats the answer I had to give to my users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If the user is using VL10, then in the sales order view ask them to give SO num apart from the shipping point at the header. In that case delivery will be created for single order. If they want to create for a range of SO, then ask them to give the range.

Regards,

Sivanand