Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display queue for Target field in Message Mapping

former_member205101
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

If i check my Target Field (DT_Req) (Display queue) in Message Mapping, I am getting 2 values like ie [] that means ....in my test result in MM, i should get 2 times DT_Req field.

Is it right?

Plz give some idea how this display queue works on each field?

Thanks

Prabaharan

Edited by: Prabaharan on Sep 10, 2008 12:22 AM

Edited by: Prabaharan on Sep 10, 2008 12:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on the occurance of the receiver segment, if the target is 0.1 then it comes only once, if it is more than one, based on the node functions you will get the result, means in the same context you got the two DT_Req segments or other context you got the DT_Req segment.

In display queue you got [] [] like this continuously without black line in the middle of that two, it comes in the same context, If in bw the [] you got the black line then it comes in another context.

former_member205101
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario occurrence of that

target field is 0...unbounded

and in my display queue.. Initially it is

suppress, [], suppress, suppress, suppress,suppress,suppress,suppress,suppress,suppress, [],suppress

in my result i could get only one DT_req field.

Plz throw some idea on this?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Queue if it is SUPPRESS then you can't get the target field, in the display queue it is [] then only the target field populate.

you are getting all the SUPPRESS, means there is no proper input or the segment condition not satisfying thats why you got all the SUPPRESS values, give the true values and check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping is not proper, u r not getting the data at the receiver end.

Map the upper node of the structure