cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Process Control 2.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to install PC 2.5 and I'm getting an error while trying to connect to it using the NWBC. I can see the login screen in NWBC, then once logged I get the following error message "Could not load content from connection Process Control 2.5 (error: Invalid server response)"

I don't think i've missed any configuration steps... but I haven't been able to find out how to solve this problem..

Does anyone has an idea ?

Thanks.

Here is an extract from the trace file of the NWBC:

09.09.2008 23:34:38 
  ERROR   <NWBC::CBackendConnection> | failed to startup connection Process Control 2.5 !
  ERROR   <NWBC::CConnectionManager> | failed to startup backend connection Process Control 2.5 ! (error code 80070005)
  ERROR   <NWBC::CConnectionManager> | Failed to load content from connection Process Control 2.5 ! (error Forbidden (403), error code 80070005)
  DEBUG   <NWBC::CFoundation>        | EvLoadingConnectionFailed(which Process Control 2.5 - , error Could not load content from connection Process Control 2.5 - Logica (error: Forbidden (403)))
  DEBUG   <NWBC::CDalClientApp>      | EvLoadingConnectionFailed(which Process Control 2.5 - , error Could not load content from connection Process Control 2.5 - Logica (error: Forbidden (403)))

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jerome,

Have you had this issue resolved? If you still have issue, please check on the following.

I.Prerequisites

In order to install the NWBC, verify the following components are installed.

- Windows platform at the clientu2019s desktop level

- SAP GUI 7.10 PL8 and above (I am using PL10)

- SSO2 cookie enabled. For more information, see the SAP Notes:

Checking the SSO Configuration u2014 817529

Note: make sure in RZ10, you have seen the following system paratmeter setting.

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1.

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2 (recommended) or 1.

II, Check the SAP ICF service. Activate all GRPC Service at /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap and /sap/grc/nwbc/pc.

III. Delete the cache from the IE browser.

Regards,

Jennifer

GRC RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerome,

Go to the IMG and go "GRC Process Control=> NWBC Settings" and make sure you follow those instructions.

We had a similar issue. Depending on the patch you are on for SAPGUI, you should delete your Internet Explorer cache. We had to do this quite frequently. The problem is suppose to be fixed in SP9 for SAPGUI 7.10, which we just applied yesterday.

If you are using HTTPS make sure you are using port 8443.

These solved some of the early NWBC issues we had.