Transfer Order not created while performing GR for Production order
Hi, I am facing a problem while recieving stock from a production order. The system does not create a transfer requirement or a TO.
Let me give you a brief background.
This is a new functionality introduced in ECC 6.0 for working with kanban in WM.
Supply area is created for WM location.
Control cycle is created for material, supply area. Warehouse, storage type and Bin is maintained in control cycle record. When the GR is done for production order material is recieved in this bin.
1) Now when the Kanban is set empty a production order is automatically created.
2) Once the production order is confirmed the material automatically shows up in the bin.
A material document is created which shows IM movement type 101 and WM movement type 103. Also in material document Immediate auto TO checkmark is blank.
3) *PROBLEM* - System does not create a TR or a TO. the material automatically shows up in the Bin. How can we enable an auto TR and TO creation.
Following are the settings which I have already checked:
1) In IMG, WM movement type 103 has auto TO indicator set.
2) IM-WM interface for 102 movement type and 103 movement type is maintained.
The main problem is: Although the material document displays WM movement type 103 and the stock lies in WM bin, System never created a Transfer requirement or a Transfer order.
I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in this.