Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BRF linking event action and expressions

Hi,

Looking for a bit of clarification here

In an application class I have an event EVENT1, which is linked to an action ACTION1....

Now I design a a series of expressions lets call them EXPRA, EXPARB, EXPRC, and EXPRD.

What links these expressions to ACTION1 ??

If I then have another event EVENT2 which I link to an action ACTION2 for which I want to use the some of the same expressions (but not all) how do I do this.

ALSO

An event can be linked to more than one action so this means I really need to understand how the expressions are linked to the action. For instance if I have 20 expressions but I want to use 10 of them when actiona is invoked and the other 10 for actionb how is this achieved (indeed can it be achieved)?

The doco for this framework is just terrible!!

Tags:
replied

Hi Ross,

Please follow the below steps to attach expression to action

1. First create an Implementation class (ex..0IMP_ACTION) for action with mplementation class CL_CRM_PS_ECC_MSG_BRF and maintenance class CL_CRM_PS_ECC_MSG_MNT_BRF.

2. now create an action with 0IMP_ACTION as an implementation class. this will give you an option to create a messageu2026.

3. in the message creation subscreen create new message with

message ID : BRF

message number : 014

Type : E

This will give you one more subscreen to enter the constants and expressions. here you can enter an expression which you want to attach for action.

Sorry, i couldnt upload the screen shots for the same.

Seema

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question