Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Export and Print icons missing from report viewer

I'm currently embedding crystal within a wicket application in which I'm making use of the getHtmlContent() method to retrieve the report's HTML. For whatever reason, I'm not able to get either the export or print icons (on the top left side of the viewer). Is this because I'm using the getHtmlContent() method or do I have something misconfigured somewhere? Setting the setHasExportButton(true) and setHasPrintButton(true) on the report viewer object has no effect.

If I run the same report using the generated JSP outside of my application (within tomcat), I see the export/print buttons. I notice the JSP makes use of the processHttpRequest() method. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Louis

replied

Hi Louis

For more information on getHtmlContent and processHttpRequest methods ,please refer the following link.

http://devlibrary.businessobjects.com/BusinessObjectsXIR2SP2/en/devsuite.htm

In that ,on the left hand side you have to go the Java Reporting component SDK->JRC API Reference.

I am not really aware if the export/print buttons will be available in the future with getHtmlContent method.

Thanks

Soni

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question