cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel and Expenses - Receipts and their storage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I had a few queries on travel management.

1) Can the employees upload scanned travel trips when they are sumbitting their expense for approval from ESS? ( This i think can be done via R/3 from trip transaction so is this possible via ESS)

2) If yes where are these documents stored in the R/3 system? Are they stored in clusters ( looks unlikely)

3) We want the users to enter their expense again a "attendance spend". Can there be any code(attendance type) to which expenses need to be attached to in the wbe applicaiton, before they are sent to the managers and travel department for approval?

Any inputs on these queries are highly appreciated

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandagopal,

this travel and expense sheet is this a paper based form?

Vijay,

I had read in the documentation that attaching an receipt is possible from EHP2,

But I did not have a chance to see the iViews and hence the query

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Employee can attach the Expense report while Creating the Travel Expense.

This functionality is available in ECC 6.0 Eh P2. Check the Travel Management Forum there are lotz of threads available.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As per the standard EP (Enterprise portal) employee cannot attach the scanned copy of expense receipts.

But, after manager approves the expense report which is created by the employee, a cover sheet will get generated. Employee can attach the expense receipt with the cover sheet and submit the same.

Cover sheet contains all the details of expenses.

If you need further clarifications..pl let me know.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As per the standard EP (Enterprise portal) employee cannot attach the scanned copy of expense receipts.

But, after manager approves the expense report which is created by the employee, a cover sheet will get generated. Employee can attach the expense receipt with the cover sheet and submit the same.

Cover sheet contains all the details of expenses.

If you need further clarifications..pl let me know.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C