0 Kudos

BI Architects ( we have BI 7.0 )

need to create Datasources for the follwoing

FAGLFLEXA

FAGLFLEXT

0FI_GL_04

BSEG

BKPF

not worried about performance, what is the best way to bring all these in BW.

I am thinking FM on each and bring em in BW and create DSOes on each. Please share some ideas all issues.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

0FI_GL_04 is a std extractor and not a table.It fetches data from BSEG and BKPF tables.

BSEG and BKPF are the line item and header tables respectively.

Similarly the FLEX tables would come through 0FI_GL_10 extractor(check if all the fields you need are present in the extractor).

Search SDN and SAP help for more information on these extractors and the base tables.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks kedar. can i build a fm on faglflexa and other tables as the customer wants all the fields in each table for reporting.

so i build these three fm and create generic ds on it. would it work. also when i create generic, should i choose these as transaction data types or what for fagl, bkpf and bseg. thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP help for the data flow. You don't need to build any custom Datasources or FM for these tables.

0FI_GL_4 will fetch data from the BSEG/BKPF tables and the FLEX tables are part of 0FI_GL_10 datasource.

All you need to do is extract data from these 2 extractors into BW and you'll get the fields that the customer wants for reporting.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. and maybe employ a BW consultant!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have uploaded data to PSA and then to DSO, 0FIGL_O10, extractor is 0FI_GL_10.

The data is in PSA correctly, the DTPs gives no errors, yet no key figures like total debit or credit is showing in DSO.

0FI_GL_10--psadtp--0FIGL_O10

can I also load data without using infopackage, like 0FI_GL_10 to transformation and dtp to DSO......

But First I need to resolve the key figure not showing issue.

Any ideas guys,

Thanks for all your help and ideas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

you need infopaks to load data to PSA atleast(BI 7). Plus before you extract data, I suggest you read the contents on those two datasources (lots of info available) which will tell how each field in the table is extracted.

Also talk to the user and find out what exactly is their requirement to extract both of them. One of the two might actually be enough.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but the there is only one datasource / extractor, other one is a target.

Still no errors, yet key figures are shown in PSA but not in DSO ( total debit, credit ).

If there is any issue with transformation, it should not work. But transformation is correct.

Any ideas......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

We are using 0FI_GL_10 Datasource to extract General ledger data. Cost center values are missing for some of the G/L account in FAGLFLEXT table while it is appearing in the BSEG and FAGLFLEXA tables. what would be the logic if i want to populate values of cost center in the faglflext table from BSEG or FAGLFLEXA table.

The problem is Document number comes in BSEG and FAGLFLEXA table while it does not exist in FAGLFLEXT table.

Our requirement is Cost center wise summary in FAGLFLEXT table. Is it possible ?

Regards,

Komik Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

For tables FAGLFLEXA, FAGLFLEXT ; std datasource is available in business content . If i am not forgotten, its name is 0FI_GL_10 New general ledger concept.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Mr Kapadia