cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid Invitation Email Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

When a bid invitation is published to a supplier, the bid invitation is going into 'awaiting approval' status and email notification is not generated to the supplier.

Even after I force the publication of bid invitation, no email is generated.

Please let me know what I need to check for the triggering of emails. Except of bid invitation all other emails are going out from the system without any issues.

Could the 'awaiting approval' status cause the email issues as well?

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your responses

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the exact same issue in our system. Please reply back if you find a solution. I will look into the all the suggestions provided above.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

the major points are

• the document should be correctly approved through the relevant WF as others have said.

• SCOT settings must have been done so that SRM server is connected to respective SMTP mail server.

• periodic job scheduled

• the contact persons have vaild mail ID

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure you have activated the required approval workflows or no approval workflow. Once this is completed the system should generate the email notification.

Please use the transaction SPPFP and check for your documents if any entries has been generated.

Please refer this thread for additional pointers:

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check what are wf you are activated via SWE2 as well as check any agent is available for work flow. Is it no approval workflow activated for bid invitation? check any workitems are existing SWI2_ADM1 for that period and diagonise.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your workflow settings. It seems that the workflow for publish bid invitation is active. Deactivate the workflow, when you do need / want it.

Cheers,

Claudia