Error 'Sync Role' publishing crystal report from Content Mgm RPTADMIN
Hello, I have some errors using Content Administration Workbench.
I have successfully excecute the following steps:
1) I installed Business Object Enterprise XI 3.0 and BOE FIX 2.0 on the same server running BI 7.0;
2) I installed BusinessObjects XI 3.0 Integration for SAP and Fix 2.0;
3) I configured a SAP (BW) entitlement system after setting SAP JCO.
4) I imported SAP users and roles into BOE CMC and set the folder for the contents (SAP/2.0/)
5) I logon to BO using user and password of BW system;
6) I created RFC link to service BW plublisher via Registered Program and check with success the system;
7) With transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN, I configured a new BOE system, in all the configuration tabs. Then I try to publish a report crystal, I received the following error: '00002: Error during the synchronization of hierarchy folders for the role: TEST_CE' (the original error message was in italian language although I'm logon in english: 'Si è verificato un errore durante la sincronizzazione della gerarchia di cartelle per il ruolo: TEST_CE'.) In BOE, the folder /SAP/2.0/ID4CLNT100, the user, that have Publisher role, is set to Administrator.
Another error is the setting about the http configuration of BOE system:
On the HTTP tab, in the field 'Path' the Installation Guide shows to insert the value 'SAP' as vitual Path. It's correct? Trying to launch the report (mouse right-button on report -> view report) from the Content Administrator Workbench, the Internet Explorer URL is set to http://server01:8080/SAP/reportView.do?bw_id=D41HOMGVWE4MA8378E0JORA5S&sap_sysid=ID4&sap_client=100&language=EN&cmsname=server01, but nothing appears.
Any ideas about these issues?
Thank you in advance.