cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry for benefit Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am writing a benefit plans termination program in which terminating benefit plans of infotypes 167,168,170,377 and 236.

I am able to terminate all the benefit plans expect for infotype 0377.

when i am trying to do that i am getting following error.

No Entry For Benefit Plan:

Messclass messnumber messvariable error message

HRBEN00TABLEREADS 250 WZAD No entry for benefit plan WZAD

Could any one please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Sravanthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kumaravel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check your payroll date. If your termination date is same as payroll date then it should throw error like " no entry for Benefit plan "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error "No Entry for Benefit Plan" could happen because of some Configuration missing for the Misc. Benefit plan WZAD.

Option 1: Consult with you Functional Benefit Configurator about the above plan.

Option 2: Run the T-Code "HRBEN0042" to make sure the Misc. Benefit Plan WZAD is Consistent in Configuration. In this T-code , one need to provide the Benefit Area in the selection screen. ( You can get the Benefit area of the employee from Infotype 171 using the T-code PA20/PA30). Select only the Misc. plan in the second selection screen and run the consistency check. If you see any error, then forward the error to Functional Consultant...

Option 3. Try to Delimit the Misc Plan for the employee Manually using Transaction PA30. If it fails, then it is config issue not the development Issue.

+++++

As for us Termination of Benefit Plans, SAP have given the Standard T-code HRBEN0014.

++++

Hope this Helps !!

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you make sure this benefit plan is already assigned to the employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI aRUN,

Yes the plan is maintained. I found the problem as direct maintenance is not true when i am trying to terminate this benefit plan..

Still i am searching for answer.. Could you please throw your insight in to this issue.

Thanks,

Sravanthi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sravanthi,

did you check if the dates (begda/endda) you are passing are same as the dates maintained in IT0377. Are you delimiting these plans or deleting them?

thanks

mkr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the dates i am passing are with in begda/endda and i am not deleting the records i am delimiting the records.

thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ratnakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be because the employee does not have any Record in IT0377 for the Benefit Plan - WZAD.

May be you should first check the existence of the plan ( BPLAN) in P0377/Q0377 and then delete the entry from IT0377.

Hope this helps.

Raj