cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC 5.2 Background Jobs Result - Interpreting the "View Log"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find any information concerning the logs generated after scheduling background jobs in Compliance Calibrator 5.2 I'd like to be able to Interpret the logs that are generated without having to go to Basis. Are there any tricks to the log entries below?:

INFO: Daemon idle time longer than RFC time out, terminating daemon /usr/sap/ECD/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server1/. Thread ID 8

Sep 9, 2008 11:31:53 AM com.virsa.cc.common.SAPAdapter$Server fillViolationList_Perm

INFO: ****----Entered fillViolationList_Perm--

Sep 9, 2008 11:31:53 AM com.virsa.cc.common.SAPAdapter$Server handleRequest

INFO: OK.......***

Sep 9, 2008 9:18:41 AM com.virsa.cc.xsys.riskanalysis.AnalysisDaemonWS start

INFO: Exceeds maximum number of WS threads allowed in Daemon ID /usr/sap/ECD/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server0/.

Sep 9, 2008 9:18:27 AM com.virsa.cc.xsys.riskanalysis.AnalysisDaemonBgJob start

INFO: Exceeds maximum number of BG threads allowed in Daemon ID /usr/sap/ECD/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server1/.

Sep 9, 2008 9:06:12 AM com.virsa.cc.mit.ui.MitiGraph setGraphs

FINE: Mitigraph2TE TECH 50

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The logs are there to help support when you create an OSS message, as they contain the info they need to help resolve your problem.

You can with a bit of effort start to make enough sense of them for yourself eg: identifying if a thread is completed or not.

There is no documentation to help you on this subject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any documentation that mentions GRC clustering?

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greg-

It's not called GRC Clustering, it's J2EE clustering, and it has to do with optimizing your J2EE configuration. More can be found here: Link: [http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/e9/8eca943e04c047a04692c62fd2fa3d/frameset.htm]

Ankur

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry . If i confused you. That is J2EE clustering but what I meant was the threading concept will give those log information for GRC as it is not from NW and it is from GRC application.

Thanks

Prem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never found any info on GRC threads, other than in the log files. If there is some I would love to see it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you won't find any official information about these logs which are too much detailled for the rest of us. All you can see from these logs is some progress status while running background analysis or some some clues to identify errors (network issue...).

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thats not a error scenario. It is just an information. You can ignore it. It is trying to create next thread after

reaching the maximum thread count. Hope you have cluster environment.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question..... Are you refering to our GRC AC environment (clustering) or our overall SAP environment?

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thats is GRC application clustering not related with netweaver.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am grateful to learn this important information (clustering) but wonder if there is any documentation that mentions GRC clustering or anything concerning the CC logs? Why have the logs on the frontend if there is nothing to mention what to look for or its meaning(s).