cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

percentage of sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus

i want to find the percentage of sales. for this i ve used "normalised result" for Calculate single value as for sales key figure..but there are three options normalised result, normalisation of query result, normalisation of overall result. wat is d difference? my report goes like

SBU wise Cusomer group wise % of sales. i want for a particular SBU what is the customer grp wise contribution of sales

SBU Cust Grp % sale

PWS Dealer 50

Industry 10

Govt. 20

CP Dealer 80

Industry 20

i mean in PWS dealers are contributing 50% of the total PWS sales. so nw wat normalisation option to be used?????????

pls help...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hello gurus

> i want to find the percentage of sales. for this i ve used "normalised result" for Calculate single value as for sales key figure..but there are three options normalised result, normalisation of query result, normalisation of overall result. wat is d difference? my report goes like

Normalise on result means that every line will be displayed as a percentage of the result just over the line

Normalisation of query result and overall result will refer to the overall total, the difference beeing that query result will not take in account the conditions.

Example :

Sales Man   Customer    Sales   Norm Result    Norm Query Result
S1               C1        100       33%                20%
S1               C2        200       67%                40%
S1        Total            300       60%                60%
S2               C3        100       50%                20%
S2               C4        100       50%                20%
S2         Total           200      40%                40 %
Overall Result             500

Answers (0)