cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open a transaction via url, passing a parameter/value and SEND THE OK CODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to open a transaction via a hyperlink (System Action). That works so far, but my problem is that there is no button on the dynpro which triggers the going on. I have to press ENTER or the green hook in the corner of the gui. The transaction I'm opening is IE02 with an equipmentno. The value is in the destination field and the only thing what has to happen know is to trigger the next step (namely opening the "change equipment" dialog). Is there a standard OK-Code for the ENTER-Key or green hook ?

Greetings,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

If you are able to pass the required values to the SAP Transaction iView and only need to simulate the enter event, you can set the value of the iView parameter "Process First Screen" to YES.

Let me know if it helps !

Regards,

Trikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

I can't find that parameter in my Visual Composer environment. I tried to put it in my calling URL but it didn't work either. My URL looks like this:

'/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwc.Transaction?System=' & STORE@systemalias & '&TCode=ie02&GuiType=' & STORE@guitype & '&DynamicParameter=RM63E-EQUNR%3D' & @EQUIPMENT & '&PROCESS_FIRST_SCREEN%3D' & 'YES'

Instead of the last parameter "PROCESS_FIRST_SCREEN" i could use a ok-code, but in transaction ie02 there is no ok-code to commit the screen, because there is no button...

Any ideas?

Greets,

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

The parameter that I mentioned is an SAP Transaction iView property name which also uses the appintegrator internally, for you case you have to add it's property id to your link like shown below:

&AutoStart=true

So your hyper link should be like:

'/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwc.Transaction?System=' & STORE@systemalias & '&TCode=ie02&GuiType=' & STORE@guitype & '&DynamicParameter=RM63E-EQUNR%3D' & @EQUIPMENT '&AutoStart=true'

Regards,

Trikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe I can change the question around and also ask how I can pass the keys of BEX report Via the URL call with the BEX link. For example my keys are Region =2 Cluster = 5 and fiscal date is 200608 I like to get the BEX return these records with these keys only.

Thanks so much for your help

Answers (0)