Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am facing same issue. System is taking movement type 543 O instead of 543 E.

Can anybody help in changing movement type 543 O to 543 E at the time of receipt of sub-contracted goods.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz help

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcontracting for Project Stock: -

Purpose: - Subcontracting is also possible in conjunction with Project stocks. The subcontracting orders are account-assigned to a Project. Thus, the components are not transferred (using a transfer posting) to the "stock of material provided to vendor" but are directly withdrawn from the Project stock the time of the goods receipt. The material manufactured is also posted to the Project stock.

The cost of subcontracting is then debited to the Project.

Since the components are not transferred to the "stock of material provided to vendor", it is recommended that you use a transfer posting to transfer the provided components to a new storage location (for example, 9999). This enables you to obtain an overview of those stocks that are physically located at the subcontractor. This information is particularly important when you carry out a physical inventory of the Project stocks.

Features: -

Withdrawal from Stock of Mat. Provided for Project: -

For components that are managed in Project stock, you can define whether the components are to be withdrawn directly from each Project or from the stock of material provided to vendor. You manage this via the dependent requirements indicator for individual customer requirements and collective requirements (MARC-SBDKZ).

You can maintain this indicator in the following places:

In the MRP view of the material master record (MRP 4)

In the explosion types for the BOM item (in Customizing for Production in the step Basic Data -> Bill of Material -> Item Data -> Define explosion types)

Configuring the explosion types has priority over the configuration in Inventory Management.

If the indicator is set at Collective requirements only (2), the materials are withdrawn from the stock of material provided to vendor. If this indicator is set any other way, the system withdraws materials from Project stock.

Regarding Subcontracting Challan: -

Go to OMJJ, select the field "movement type" and press enter

Enter movement type "311" and double click on "Field selection (Enjoy)" under Dialog Structure on left side.

here "New Entries" and add field "LIFNR" (Vendor)

Now in MIGO, at the time of transfer posting of components using movement type "311 Q", specify the vendor code of the Subcontracting PO (i.e. Subcontractor)

Now create Subcontracting Challan in J1IF01 for material document of 311 Q movement type.

Also check in SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Maintain Movement Type Groups > here for Movement Type Group "0001", Movement Type "311 Q" should be maintained.

Then do GR against PO and refer the Subcontracting Challan here.

And then do reconciliation in J1IFQ for the GR Document against Subcontracting Challan.

Also check in SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Maintain Movement Type Groups > here for Movement Type Group "0002", Movement Type "543 Q" should be maintained.

Follow the below mentioned process;

Process Steps: -

1. OX09 - Create Storage Location as "9999" for Subcontractor Location

2. MB1B - Do Transfer Posting of material from RM Warehouse to this Storage Location via movement type "311 Q" (Instead of doing 541)

3. Now go to J1IF01 - here use material document of movement type "311 Q" and create Subcontracting challan. (If required)

Prerequisite: - In SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Maintain Movement Type Groups > Here for Movement Type Group "0001" (For issues), maintain movement type "311 Q" also along with 541.

Rest all, refer subcontracting challan during GR and then reconciliation and completion, etc... will be same as usual.

Note: - At the time of GR, consume components from storage location "9999" (for 543 movement type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how can i do the gr for the finished product

and laos if i use 101 system will not remove stock from the storage loc

plz help

regards

raj

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will move stock form storage location using movement type 543 Q not 543 O. Have you tried it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have used 311 e for the same

how to do gr plz explain

should i create a new movement by coping 543 as i am not able to post it using tranfer posting

plz try to explain the process in details steps

regards

raj

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you have transferred components in Subcontracting Location using 311 E that means stock is available in Subcontracting Location.

Now During GR, specify Subcontracting Location for the Components line items and check in Where Tab, system will take movement type 543 E automatically instead of 543 O.

You need not to create any new movement type for this, it is SAP standard process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

at the time of reconciling the challan system throws error

material differt then in document

plz help

regards

raj