cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client 300 has status 'not modifiable'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

We are running into an issue when trying to maintain infotype 1610 in our production client for our jobs via transaction PO03. I have successfully been able to update this information in DEV and QAS where no transport request is required. According to the business users they have always been able to maintain these in production until recently. Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere that sets PROD to non modifiable for specific infotypes?

Thanks!

Jereme

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SS,

That is exactly what I thought. However, I cannot find any settings that would cause this to happen. I have also logged into all of our clients and am able to enter this information independently without prompting me for a transport request. Can you think of a place that I could check to see if one of the settings was changed? The only thing we have in the works right now is hot pack implementation. The hot packs are in DEV and QAS only at this time. The weird thing is that until now they could perform this function.

Thanks,

Jereme

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

The error "Client 300 has status "Not Modifiable" has been rectified

with the following checking by other customer, hence, please have a look

and set the switch according to your business requirement.

Could you please check the the following switch TRSP/CORR in the table

T77S0:

The following values are valid:

o ' ' (Blank) = automatic transport connection is activated

o 'X' = no automatic transport connection > this is recommend!

o 'T' = transport using object lock (repair flag)

I would suggest to make it as blank, then test out the results.

Best Regards,

Deepak...

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is due to a bug in HRSP 22, and is supposed to be fixed in HRSP 23 and HRSP24. You can check this by executing SM31 on V_TVDIR, and position to view/table V_T5U28_D and V_T5U13_C. Double click to go to next screen; field 'Ind. transport' for these entries should be checked mark. If not, you will get the transport error .

We reported this problem to SAP earlier, and they provided .sar file for us to apply (simply check mark on these entries) knowing this would be fixed in HRSP 23 and 24; not sure if they created a specific OSS for this issue or not.

Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually when you get the error message "Client 300 has status 'not modifiable'" it means the change you are trying to make requires a transport through your landscape. I am not sure what you have implemented recently which would cause this error to now show up but I would just manually create the transport in DEV and push it through to PRD.