Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fetch data from cluster tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i need to know how to fetch data from cluster tables please update me if any

i know that we cannot use joins in cluster table we use view etc

but i need detailed inforation on methods for fetching data from cluster tables

regards

Nishant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nishant,

BSEG is clster table.is there any chance in your SAP career to fetch data from BSEG?

Exactly we use Select query for cluster table.

Ps:Use As much as possible key for cluster tables for saving you from performance issue

Amit.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot use joins involving cluster table , so use for all entries. If your going to fetch only from that table , select statement is the same similary to that of transperent tables . No change at all

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nishant,

BSEG is clster table.is there any chance in your SAP career to fetch data from BSEG?

Exactly we use Select query for cluster table.

Ps:Use As much as possible key for cluster tables for saving you from performance issue

Amit.

0 Kudos

hi Amit

i know Bseg is cluster table and as stated above i also know that we cannot use joins with cluster table hence we need to use for all entries only

but i want to know some other methods or document on fetching data from clustear tables mean waht are the all the ways which we can use for fetching data from cluster tables.

and some otehr tips if any realted to this topic

regards

Nishant

0 Kudos

You can use For all entries but as i mention above use as much as key in FAE for cluster table.

0 Kudos

is there any other ways to fetch data from cluter tables i suppose in HR abap its done frequently and they use some function modules not sure but some other methods are there to fetch data from cluster tables besides th normal abap one using select

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed