Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBO_SP_TransactionNotification error following upgrade to PL 30 on 2007A

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

HELP!!

I have just upgraded a 2007A WebTools site to PL30 and when logging into main company database - I got an error saying the following workstations are connected to the company - disconnect them in order to continue.

When I stopped the Web Tools service it took a while and timed out.

When going back into Business One I get the same 'following workstations are connected to the company' but no users listed.

If I ignore this error and continue - I get the warning that I am about to update user fields - however there are other connections to the comapny and might get data corruptions etc - Are you sure yes

If I say yes I get the 'Change the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification sotre proceedure parameters according to the installation guide'

Anyone know how to get around or fix this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

This problem was resolved by Tech Support

The SBO_SP_TransactionNotification resolution to problem was to comment out some of the Stored Procedure lines relating to Web Tools in the SBO_SP_Transaction Notification section during the upgrade then put it back in afterwards.

Once the upgrade completed the commented out lines regarding Web Tools PRX Transactions were put back in.