Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Converting JPEG to PNG

Hi,

I have an issue with a Java Class I created, which is supposed to help convert .jpg files to .png

I used NWDS (and even tried NetBeans 6.1) to create the Java Class, exported it as a .zip file, and inported it into the integration repository. However, when I test my Interface Mapping I get the following error message:

18:00:58 Start of test

LinkageError at JavaMapping.load(): Could not load class:

MAPIMAGE/com/sap/aii/mapping/api/MapImage

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

MAPIMAGE.com.sap.aii.mapping.api.MapImage (wrong name:

com/sap/aii/mapping/api/MapImage)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:216)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:155)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingLoader.findClass(RepMappingLoader.java:175)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:590)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:556)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepJavaMapping.load(RepJavaMapping.java:136)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepJavaMapping.execute(RepJavaMapping.java:50)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingHandler.run(RepMappingHandler.java:80)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.rt.MappingHandlerAdapter.run(MappingHandlerAdapter.java:107)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInterfaceMapping(ServerMapService.java:127)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transform(ServerMapService.java:104)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.transform(MapServiceBean.java:40)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0.transform(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0.java:167)

at

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0_0p4_Skel.java:104)

at

com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312)

at

com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at

com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at

com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at

com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at

com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at

java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:215)

at

com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at

com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

18:00:59 End of test

Initially I assumed the problem had to do with an incompartible JDK and subsequently changed it, however, I am still getting the above error message.

Question:

Does anyone have a clear Step-By-Step guide on how to create Java Classes (including the code compilation) using either SAP NWDS or NetBeans 6.1 (as the error message could have something to do with the manner in which the class has been created).

Many thanks in advance,

Reuben.

replied

>>I used NWDS (and even tried NetBeans 6.1) to create the Java Class, exported it as a .zip file, and inported it into the integration repository.

Don't create ZIP file, just create Jar file from NWDS and then import it IR. I am sure it will work;)

Thanks

Farooq

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question