Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I have a question regarding the pricing procedure alternate calculation type,

I have a custom condition whcih is set for % discount for general business applictions

within the pricing procedure. Apart from % discount for the same condition and

in addition to that now my client wants to setup discount based on volume on certain

requirements which is applicable to the same condition. Will you guide me how to procede

to this requirement. will you pl kindly help me in this regard, i will be very thankful to you.

Anticipating an early reply.

Thanking you,

Regards,

PV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PV,

Your requirement can get through developing the new pricing routine.

Other wise you can use the standard pricing routine 1- Volume in the Alternative formula for condition base value (Base Type) Colomun.

You assign the Routine 1-Volume in your pricing procedure control data in the Base Type colomun oppsite of your dicoun condition type.

If it is not fullfilled your requirememt then Develop new one then assign in your pricing procedure.

You can develop the new pricing routine as per your requirement through VOFM transaction with the help of ABAPer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai.

For the same Condition Type U can maintain Discounts based on Volume also.

While creating Condition Record using Scale u can give discount based on volume.

Create Cond. record in VK11 -

(Material No. for each discount %)

Select the Line press F2 or Scale Icon.

Enter Value Upto this volume this % Discount.

Reg.

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can create rountine(with the help of abaper) according to your requiremnt and assign to the rquirement in front of condition type based on volume .

in case of any doubt do revert back..

regards

ankit