Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master Email update issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am using LSMW Batch input method to load customer master data. Email address is not loading while upload. Can any body have the solution?

Thanks

Kal

5 REPLIES 5

former_member187709
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kal,

Can you explain a little more in detail as to which program in Batch Input mode are you using? Alternatively , you can try executing the batch input program as a standalone and then try to check where the problem occurs.

Cheerio,

Disha

0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

Thanks for your response. Here is my LSMW program details.

Program:RFBIDE00

Type:Batch input

Object:0050

Method:0000

With this procedure we are loading two files one is having customer general data and other file having customer tax data. Once we run this procedure everything working fine except not filling Email address field. I didn't find any errors in the log.

Thanks

Kal

0 Kudos

Check the documentation for the program. The other addresses have to be transferred separately.

Rob

0 Kudos

there are two ways one upload the customers directly and then using some other method update the emails.

second approach use RECORDING method of the LSMW, and upload all the data in go.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Uploading the email address you need to go for Recording method. Since SMTP_ADDRESS field not in the Standard LSWM structures. so use the Recording method.