cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.What is the out put of blueprint.2.what is the meaning of backjobs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends can anybody help me to find the answer of the below 2 questions.I'll be obliged.With regards

Kartik

1.what is the meaning of backjobs?

2) What is the out put of a blueprint.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Its not backjobs. Its back ground jobs / batch jobs. In real time, jobs (combination of progs) are scheduled to run in production systems.

For eg When an order isloaded, there may be jobs that process delivery picking, packing & PGI all automatically.

There may be another job to process invoice & trigger required O/p types.

Business Blue print is the IT understanding of the business process of your client. From that you prepare the Analysis & Design Doc ADD.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Manythanks for your quick response.Can i know something about Analysis & Design Doc ADD. I mean to say -" Is there any analysis and design tool required to do this ADD?I know about Rational Rose and OOAD tool...If no then please tell me

1)How it happens?

2)What are the popular tools used in SAP to perform this particular job(ADD process).I'll be greatfull to you.

With regards

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

None of the ASAP methodology tools are standard or common across the companies.

Basing on the business blu print & the requirements in the BRD (Business Requirement Doc) you will 1st analyse the feasibility of the development. That is you will see wheather you will be able to fulfill the requirement. If yes how. This can usually be done in any MS word or Power Point doc. There you will present your understanding of the requirement. Then the business gives a signoff (approval) on that.

Basing on the analysis doc, you will propose your design. This is again in a MS word or PPT. Here you will propose your design like how are going to acheive the development or config. You will also propose alternative designs giving pros & cons of each alternative. Before you release your design doc, you will have to work with ABAPer if there is any custom development needed. You will again present the design to the business for their signoff. Once you have the design signoff, you will proceed with your development or configs.

At each state in the project, you will have a signoff.

Also remember that not all companies follow ASAP. Companies have their own methodology which will over lap with the ASAP at some points.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (0)