cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levels in DMEE Format Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm adapting a payment media format tree in DMEE. I want to send both domestic and foreign payments in the same output file. So I have started out with the format tree for domestic payments and then at the bottom of the tree I have added a segment group called "Foreign". This group has level 1 assigned to it. I have then added segments and segment groups under "Foreign". But when I try to assign a level higher than 1 to any of those I get the following message: "Incorrect level allocation in node xxx: level 002 comes after level 001. Can I only "branch" once in a format tree?

I want to generate a file that has one Sender record for domestic payments followed by several domestic beneficiary records. Then I want one Sender record for foreign payments followed by several foreign beneficiary records. Any idea how this can be solved?

Regards

Erik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a different problem with Levels in DMEE format tree. I have created a PAYM tree that has a header segment, below this is a batch header and - again below this - a segment for the individual payment. However, if I try to create a file it only gives me the header record.

Does anybody know what I have done wrong?

Thank you very much for your help,

Brigitte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

I'm facing a similar problem, have you solved?

Regards,

Ronaldo.