Electtronic Bank Statement - Not able to Upload bank file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have upload bank file into SAP system using FF_5. I have uploaded say

Statement 00001 file then

Statement 00004 and then

Statement 00002.

Now when i try to upload Statement 00003 file, the system throws an error "Statement 00004 statement file already exists" And there is no error when i uploaded Statement 00002.

How can i upload Statement 00003 file into the sap system.

Kindly treat this as high priority.

Thanks..

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the table FEBKO, you will get the details of the Bank account number, Statement number, Statement Date, then take the wrong postings and go to the table FEBEP, and take the information of the short key to be deleted .

and then go to the transaction code SE38 and then select the program RFEBKA96 give the application as 0001 and the relevant short key and you can delete the wrong entry and reuplod it in the sequential order for ex- 001,002,003,004...and so on.

Hope this will help you !

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Mulgund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the error message no.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message no is Message no. FB771

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason could be due to non uniqueness of the account statement number. First check if both the files carry the same number, if so you get this kind of error. Also check the date and time stamp of the files sent by the bank.

Check in Table FEBKO if the statemetn number (statement id) already exists. Best thing to find out is open the files sent by the bank ( for ex in ur case statement 0003 and 0004 ) and check the number next to the sending bank details there will be a 4 digit number like 0003. If both the files have the same mumber, then sap willnot allow you to upload the duplicate file. So first change it and then try to upload

check if the entry already exists in ur table febko.

Alternatively also refer OSS Note - 594616 which throws a light on this error.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=594616

regards,

radhika

Edited by: kolipara radhika on Sep 10, 2008 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhika,

The statement no are generated and incremented by the system. Statement no is not availabe in the statement file. We have got the same error in testing client. And we have manually updated the statement no in the FEBKO table. Then it allowed to proceed.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK, can you please explain it clearly as am facing the same issue, Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain your steps on how to update FEBKO table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run program RFEBKA96 to delete the original statement or change the date on the statement. it should work