cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not login after install crystal reports server 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

I using Active directory for authenication. I added a group to the Mapped AD member Groups. I went to Users and Groups, and I checked to see the users pertaining to the group I added. I see the users name, it automatically added the users. I am part of the group that I added and see my user name (ex. wname). I know CMC is talking w/ Active Directory because I tried adding an invalid group and I got an error message.

Problem: I can not log into CMC and Infoview w/ my user name (wname) and also tried login as wname@xyz (xyz - domain name).

CMC: Authentication - Windows AD

Account Information Not Recognized: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again.

InfoView:

Account Information Not Recognized: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)

I am able to log in, into both application as ADMINISTRATOR.

Is there steps I am missing when I am setting up for Active Directory as a method of Authenication.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BasicTek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using tomcat or other JAS? does the url have 8080 in it?

If so then you will need to configure kerberos in order to login. Also to test can you login to a client like business views with AD?

look up the kerberos info in the [XI 3.0 Admin Guide|http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir3/en/xi3_bip_admin_en.pdf]

Regards,

Tim

BasicTek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you followed the kerberos instructions then you created a krb5 and bsclogin. Make sure these files are in the c:\winnt and test by performing a kinit from the BO SDK directory.

Should be program files\javasdk\bin\kinit,

Do you have multiple posts on this issue, it may be easier to just use 1 thread. Also can you open a message with support? IT's much easier to set this up with an engineer helping via webex.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you open mesage w/ support.. I am using the trial version, when I called the 800 number they told me i had to search/post my problems through the forum.

BasicTek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK in that case I don't think the trial version comes with a support contract. You can open a single case [here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessobjects-support?rid=/webcontent/uuid/c03e828c-aa26-2b10-c7a2-e87d7c61a749] I believe.

-Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yun -

I have same issue. Please let me know if you have any solution for this issue. Thanks!

Regards

Anesh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yun -

I have found solution for this issue. use " Administrator " as login ID, Password is same one what you have given at time of installation. If you did not setup any password at time of installation leave password as blank. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Regards

Anesh B

Answers (0)