Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To Mail Scenario Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can someone help me with this....

1)In a File To Mail Scenario, while selecting the mail server, do we need to select only the mail server or we can select any server...I mean, when I was doing this scenario, I selected my Windows 2003 server....as the mail server and the url as smtp://ipaddress....Also, I tested it, by putting the Source payload in the FTP server......Then, used SXMB_MONI to check the file....I saw the success flag... My question here is, how to check the mail......Can, you give me the step by step instructions for testing the File to Mail scenario....

2)I loaded Eclipse on my system, How to open that (execute that)...I mean...I want to learn Java Mappings..Where should I put the code.....etc.... Step by step instructions with screen shots please....

Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>2)I loaded Eclipse on my system, How to open that (execute that)...I mean...I want to learn Java Mappings..Where should I put the code.....etc.... Step by step instructions with screen shots please....

Open the "eclipse.exe" and go on help. It will say how to create your first java project. Once you are comfortable with tool then go for Java Mapping. (Efficient way of learning

thanks

Farooq

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. goto RWB, CC monitoring - What does the log say after you select the mail adapter?

2. use NDS (Netweaver Developer Studio) as a platform for all development in java/j2ee for XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

I see the following error in Adapter engine.....selected mail as as adapter...

error occured: [2008-09-09T07:50:38Z] unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the smtp address is correct.

also verify if you require to use authentication.