cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty table in SAP after successfull mapping in SAP Process Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I develop a file_to_rfc_scenario and I have to map an XML-File in an hierarchical structure to several SAP rfc tables. In SAP I create a SAP rfc function module and this have three table params. However, in SAP Process Integration Enterprise Service Builder I map some parts of the XML elements to this table params. Then I make an external breakpoint on an appropriate position of my RFC function module. Then I start testing, and only two params includes lines and values, but the third table param has two lines without values. I also check the outgoing message to the SAP in the message monitoring which also looks good. The payload message of the table is as follows:

T_EXAMPLE>

- <item>

<TYP>SHR</TYP>

<VALUE>20</VALUE> <DATE>20080905</DATE>

</item>

- <item>

<TYP>SHD</TYP>

<VALUE>21</VALUE>

<DATE>20080906</DATE>

</item>

</T_EXAMPLE>

but in SAP the tables has two line without values. I do not know what the problem here is. So I will be happy if I get some hints.

Kind regards,

Erkan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the payload for the receiver communication channel in RWB-AdapterEngine->Communication channel monitoring-> check the receiver COMMUNICATION CHANNEL->details-> gto sendond tab->select the payload

Check the data going to SAP, if the data is not appearing in that payload then Mapping issue, If it available then FM Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayasimha,

I check the payload, and this is ok. So it is not a mapping issue, but how can I treat it if it is a RFC issue. I also add a external breakpoint and the data will be sent empty to my rfc module. I do not understand it. The table param is a normal database table, I also use a structure param, but this is the problem. Do you also have some other hints.

Kind regards,

Erkan