Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Delivery due for shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In transaction VL10A for "Sales orders - fast display", after entering selection screen creteria with Document type,

plant and specific dates with variant, then we would do execution,then immidiately it will show all open sales orders ready for delivery due,

Now the requirement would be, selection of all open sales orders then do the background, is there any standard program or any other way to do this functionality ?

Could you please let me know anybody who has worked earlier

for this transaction,

Lookig forward your valuable inputs,

Appreciate for your inputs with more bonus point,

BR,

Prasad.

2 REPLIES 2

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see the program name in the menu System -> Status in every transaction. Program for Delivery Due list is RVV50R10C. You'll need to create a variant for it (with dynamic date selection, I guess) and then you can run it in the background job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Now I would be expecting, in 2nd screen of VL10A contains all open sales orders, in this screen with out user interaction, all open documents need to be select and assign to background job, for this requirement is there any standard program or any other method ?

Looking forward your valuable inputs.

BR,

Prasad.