Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Communication Channel monitoring shows this error for my RFC C.C.:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'TSQCLNT300', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZPI_FM_RFC', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_RFC_Sender' (channelId 80b5eda3c6ae38be8135dd698cba83ae)

I also get senderAgreement not found system exception in my TSQ system while trying to call the RFC function.

I do have a fully configured scenario with sender&receiver agreements and business systems involved, so any missing configuration should not be relevant.

What else should I check?

Thanks,

Gökhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>CPA-cache failed

Refresh the Cache and check whether it Glows - Green and check whether you have declared Sender Agreement.( Though you declare the Sender Adapter need to Declare the Sender Agreement )

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the first thing I checked.. no problems with the cache, all updates are succcessful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post your Sender Agreement details which you have created. Aslo check one more thing, the Program Id which you are using in your RFC Sender Adapter is not used in any other channel. If so change the program Id and try again.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the cache upto date ? Check SXI_CACHE transaction