cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer number needed in "GL a/c line item display" for customer gl?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

while running GL account line item display in FBL3N,customer number is not displaying against the gl accounts relating to customer reconcilation account or the gls relating to the customer line item entry.my clients need that in either ASSIGNMENT field(where presently showing the document entry date as defult) or in a different column.for that he even does not want to write any report.

How can i solve this problem?

Plz guide me.

I need a quick response.

Regards,

Biswa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check If you are using the G/L account which is the reconciliation account for your customer, then it is possible to display the special field1-U_KUNNR and it is ALSO possible to add Sort Key 031 into the Assignment field of that account in FS00 tab Control Data and therefore to display your 'Customer no.' in the Assigment field in FBL3N.

If you are using the G/L account which is the offsetting entry or the other side of the posting, then it is NOT possible to display your 'Customer no.' neither in the Assignment field, nor adding the

special field 1-U_KUNNR to the display. At this stage, notes 112312 and 217189 may be of use, which enable you to use a Business Transaction Event to populate offsetting account information.

I hope these helps.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravinag,

Thank you for your effort.

See,everybody is using the reconcilation account for the customer sub accounts.now in fs00,control data tab,there is no assignment field.and sort key 031 is already maintained.and reconcilation acct type is customer is also maintained.

any other solution,plz let me know.

Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note 1034534 is for ECC6 to obtain the offsetting entry, i.e. the customer number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz suggest me where to see those sap notes.as you know we are not permitted to see those notes unless we have an

user id and password in sapservice.

Suggest me.

Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t-code OBVU : enter table BSEG, field name = KUNNR (for customer) or LIFNR (for vendor)

try this

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satish,

thank you for the response.

But while i go thru the t.code OBVU,an error message is coming like "The maintenance dialog for BSEG is inco

not defined".plz guide wht to do here.and what to do after going to that particular screen(obvu).

Refards,

Biswa