cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use MAM30_011_CREATE BADI - IF_EX_ALM_ME_010_NOTIF~MAM30_CREATE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an customer field "ZZEXT_XY" in the table "QMEL".

When the user creates a new notification on mobile device the information for that customer field is saved in the notification syncBo as enhancement field for CE_NOTIF_HEADER (MAM30_010Item030).

During sync the functional modul "MAM30_011_CREATE" is called by the middleware.

Now I want to use the BADI "IF_EX_ALM_ME_010_NOTIF~MAM30_CREATE" to save this information in the table field "ZZEXT_XY" in table "QMEL" (wich includes "CI_QMEL" with the enhanced table fields, like "ZZEXT_XY").

Is this possible?

And if yes, how can I implement this?

Because I don't see any type in the BADI which contains the customer field "ZZEXT_XY".

I thought I can use a reference type for the structure ALM_ME_CUSTOM_NOTIF_HEADER.

But this is not working.

I'm getting a "OBJECTS_MOVE_NOT_SUPPORTED" runtime error during executing the functional modul "MAM30_011_CREATE".

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Frank!

I hope I can help you a little bit.

You must extend the Customer Include CI_ALM_ME_NOTIF_HEADER with your own field ZZEXT_XY. When you have done this, you have to implement the BADI Method in order to get your customer field into the database. The Customer BADI is called after the standard creation of the notification.

I have extend the task list and it works fine.

best regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias...

thanks for your answer...

I found the solution for my problem...

I was looking for an way to get the value of my ZZ_FIELD into the database...

and in case of notification I'm using now the functional modul 'IQS1_BUFFER_GET' and 'IQS1_BUFFER_SET'.

Now it works fine...

0 Kudos

Nice to hear that your problem is solved.

best regards